Metal Gear Rising is getting a collector’s edition game guide. The guide is being developed by Piggyback, and will contain many extras such as a numbered lithograph by Shinkawa (like the Metal Gear Solid 4 Collector’s Edition Guide), a hardcover and extra information regarding the creative process of the game.
The official description:
EXCLUSIVE TO THE COLLECTOR’S EDITION
• A 16-page character gallery with background from the development team presenting the artistic choices they made in creating each game character.
• Includes a sequentially numbered lithograph created by Yoji Shinkawa printed on high-quality, textured paper.
• A Collector’s Edition hardcover.
• Written in conjunction with Kojima Productions and Platinum Games in Japan, this is the fifth Metal Gear guide developed by Piggyback.
• The 100% complete Walkthrough covers every step of the game and takes players through every combat encounter and boss battle, focusing on reaching the maximum S-rank on all difficulty levels, including the ultimate “Revengeance” mode.
• Highest quality screenshots relay battle strategies supported by annotated, top-down maps revealing the location of all collectibles.
• Reference & Analysis: A comprehensive tool offering in-depth analysis for all systems in the game including Combat, Moves & Combos, Customization, Weapons & Items, Enemies (with expert strategies to overcome each), and Achievements & Trophies.
• The Extras chapter covers maximum-score walkthroughs for all VR missions, all optional Codec conversations, all Easter eggs and Checklists for all unlockable Bonuses & Titles with details on how to unlock each.
• Quick-search, user-friendly tab system and a comprehensive alphabetical index.
• Includes unique, not-yet-seen, official artworks.
The guide is available for pre-order on Amazon for around $22, or for Europeans for £19.85, and will release alongside the game.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.