Metal Gear Solid V PlayStation 4 comes with Special Edition version of the game, preorders starting today
Several Japanese retailers have started taking preorders for the limited edition MGSV PlayStation 4. Konami has also announced that the Special Edition of the game will be bundled with the console.
The special edition console will be sold in Japan and the Asian region. While there are currently no plans to release it in the west, you can let Sony know you want it by retweeting this.
The exact contents of the bundle are:
- The special red PS4 (500 GB) – CUHJ-10009
- The gun metal DualShock 4 controller
- A download code for a dedicated PS4 theme
- The game (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain plus Metal Gear Online).
- An art book
- A field map
- a bonus blu-ray
- Download code for the following DLC for the main game
- Field camo (Black Ocelot)
- Shotgun (Gold)
- Personal Ballistic Shield (gold)
- Cardboard Box (mountain camo)
- Emblem parts (Venom Snake)
- Download code for the following DLC for Metal Gear Online
- WU S. Pistol (Gold)
- AM MRS-4 (Gold)
- XP Boost
- Metal Gear REX Helmet
The bundle will be available at the same day the game launches in Japan, September 2nd, for a price of 49,980 yen (about $418USD).
Source: Sony Japan, MGSV Official Site, Official Metal Gear Twitter (Japan), JunkerHQ, DualShockers