Website PlayStation Blog interviewed three of the developers between Metal Gear Rising Revengeance during the Tokyo Game Show. They uncovered a few more details about the upcoming Metal Gear game.
- Metal Gear Rising will know a customization system, which will open a lot of gameplay possibilities.
- The bosses in the game are based on the concept of superhuman cyborgs, that clash with Raiden both physically and ideologically.
- What makes the bosses unique is the weapons they use, such as the whip/staff used by Mistral.
- Raiden will be able to obtain some of these weapons after defeating the bosses.
- After defeating the LQ-84i, the player will be able to use it as a support character in the game. You can’t control it directly though.
- The CODEC conversations will still be there every now and then, but they won’t interfere with the action.
- In the game, Raiden will travel the world and visit different locations, one of them being Mexico.
Source: PlayStation Blog