Death Stranding nominated for multiple Game Awards, including Game of the Year

The Game Awards has announced the nominees for this year’s award show, and Death Stranding is one of the six games selected for the ultimate Game of the Year award. The games nominated are:

  • Control
  • Death Stranding
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • The Outer Worlds

Aside from being up for Game of the Year, Death Stranding has also been nominated in the following categories: Action/Adventure Game, Art Direction, Audio Design, Game Direction, Narrative, Performance (Mads Mikkelsen and Norman Reedus), and Score & Music.

The Game Awards will be live on December 12th. You can vote via the link below, although user choices only count for 10% of the overall vote, the remaining 90% being from a panel of 80 global publications.

Source: The Game Awards

Liked it? Take a second to support MGI on Patreon!
871Shares