During Kojima Station Episode 32, a brief new gameplay segment for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain was shown. The show started with a small tour of the Kojima Productions studio, and showed Kojima himself checking the game. One of the things it demonstrates is a new hiding spot for Snake reminiscent of the famous locker: a portable toilet. You can check out the gameplay clip below, or follow this link.
Here are some screen captures:
And here are some more details on what Kojima is talking about (via NeoGAF, (thanks Sn4ke_911) and JunkerHQ):
- The horse is not the same as the previous ones, it’s one of the horses you can customize.
- In this clip all the enemies are gone, because Kojima extracted all of the soldiers.
- In addition to the dumpster seen before, Kojima ordered his staff to add a toilet as another hiding place (which is what we see in the video).
- There was no sound yet when Snake opened the door of the toilet, but it will be added in the final game.
- There will also be flies buzzing around the toilet in the final game.
- You can make noise while inside the toilet to lure enemies. The sound heard in the video is not the final version, Kojima is telling his staff to fix this.
- You can shoot the water tank above the toilet, and possibly use it to your advantage.
Source: Kojima Station Episode 32